There could be multiple reasons of Jazzcash account deactivation or suspension. In order to reactivate your Jazzcash account, you’ve to ensure the following steps:-
Firstly clear your account status first:-
- Your Jazzcash account could be suspended automatically due to inactivity for at least 6 months.
- Your Jazzcash account was deactivated by Jazzcash due to any policy violation.
- You intentionally closed your Jazzcash account previously.
If you don’t know what exactly happened to your Jazzcash account, you should now call 4444 from your Jazz number. Following the call, talk with the Jazzcash operator. Ask why exactly your account was closed.
Knowing account status is important as in some cases like policy violations, it is difficult to reopen your Jazzcash account.
Once the Jazzcash operator confirms that you’re eligible to reopen your Jazzcash account, you can ask him to reactivate it. Share the information requested by Jazzcash customer agent to reactivate it.
Once activated, you can continue using your Jazzcash account normally.
Found this helpful? Send us an appreciation by sharing it, following @moboax on Twitter & Facebook. In case you need further help, you can send us message there.
How to Send Money through Easypaisa without App
Easypaisa has multiple options to send or transfer money to either CNIC, bank account, or to another mobile account. Normally you send or transfer money via Easypaisa mobile app.
In case you don’t have an Easypaisa app or you’re without internet, still you can send money through Easypaisa without app by following the steps below.
- Take a photocopy of your original CNIC
- Note down or get the CNIC number of the person to whom you want to send money
- (Optional) Note down or get the mobile phone number of the receiver
- Find your nearest EasyPaisa retailer outlet now and go there by following the map directions
- Tell the retailer that you want to ‘send money through EasyPaisa’
- Retailer will ask the following information from you:
- Amount to transfer
- Your CNIC copy or CNIC number
- Your mobile number
- Receiver’s CNIC number
- Receiver’s mobile number
- Now, the retailer will initiate the money transfer and ask you to enter a secret passcode / pin / code that you can share later with the receiver secretly. Don’t tell this code to anyone, not even retailer.
- Now the retailer will complete the transaction and once it is done, you will be given transaction ID by the retailer and a hard copy of sending a payment (optional at some places).
- You’ll also receive transaction ID on your given phone number and the receiver shall also receive the transaction ID to receive payment from the nearest Easypaisa Outlet.
- Pay the amount you requested to transfer as well as the service charges for sending the payment. View Service charges for sending money through EasyPaisa.
- Finally, share the passcode with the receiver and ask him/her to receive the money from any nearest EasyPaisa outlet.
In case you face any issue with EasyPaisa money transfer or miss your code, call to EasyPaisa helpline numbers for immediate contact.
EasyPaisa Helpline Numbers
Easypaisa has multiple helpline numbers for its customers and new users who want to sign up with Easypaisa. For Telenors users, its easy to contact with EasyPaisa while users on other networks can contact EasyPaisa by direct calling. Following are the EasyPaisa helpline numbers for your reference:
- For non-telenor users or anyone, helpline number is (021 / 042 / 051 ) 111-003-737
- For Telenor users, EasyPaisa helpline number is 3737
- For merchants 345-545 (accessible from Telenor numbers)
EasyPaisa Money Transfer Service Charges: October 2020 to December 2020
EasyPaisa updates its service charges every 4 months. This page lists down the latest service charges for money transfer through EasyPaisa. We update this page for your reference so, bookmark this page to see the latest charges information anytime.
EasyPaisa Money Transfer (CNIC to CNIC) Charges
|Transaction Amounts||Service Fee (Incl. Tax)|
|PKR 1 to PKR 1,000||PKR 70|
|PKR 1,001 to PKR 2,500||PKR 130|
|PKR 2,501 to PKR 4,000||PKR 200|
|PKR 4,001 to PKR 6,000||PKR 270|
|PKR 6,001 to PKR 8,000||PKR 330|
|PKR 8,001 to PKR 10,000||PKR 390|
|PKR 10,001 to PKR 13,000||PKR 440|
|PKR 13,001 to PKR 16,000||PKR 500|
|PKR 16,001 to PKR 20,000||PKR 650|
|PKR 20,001 to PKR 25,000||PKR 800|
EasyPaisa Inter Bank Funds Transfer (IBFT) Charges
|Transaction Amounts||Service Fee (Incl. Tax)|
|PKR 1 to PKR 1,000||PKR 35|
|PKR 1,001 to PKR 2,500||PKR 50|
|PKR 2,501 to PKR 4,000||PKR 65|
|PKR 4,001 to PKR 6,000||PKR 80|
|PKR 6,001 to PKR 8,000||PKR 90|
|PKR 8,001 to PKR 10,000||PKR 105|
|PKR 10,001 to PKR 13,000||PKR 120|
|PKR 13,001 to PKR 16,000||PKR 130|
|PKR 16,001 to PKR 20,000||PKR 155|
|PKR 20,001 to PKR 25,000||PKR 170|
EasyPaisa Utility Bill Payment (OTC) Charges
- PKR 0.00 (This product is free for customers)
EasyPaisa International Home Remittances Charges
- PKR 0.00 (This product is free for customers
How to Open Jazzcash Mobile Account (2020’s Step by Step Guide)
Jazzcash mobile account acts as a real bank account that uses your registered mobile number as bank account number. You can fully operate this account from your mobile phone. Just like regular bank account mobile wallets, you can use it anytime from anywhere throughout Pakistan and outside Pakistan as well. You don’t need to visit any bank branch to open this account or for any updates. 24/7 Jazzcash helpline is available that helps you with activation and deactivation of your Jazzcash account. You don’t need any documents like electricity bills, income certificate or source, and/or any other reference document to open Jazzcash mobile account.
Jazzcash mobile account works on all mobile phones even if you don’t have modern touch smartphones.
For non-smartphones: If you want to use Jazzcash account from a non-smartphone phone, you can use codes to operate your Jazzcash mobile account. You can easily make deposits or withdrawals through any Mobilink Microfinance Bank Branch, Jazz Franchise or Business Center and JazzCash Agents spread across Pakistan.
For Smartphones: If you want more easier way to use Jazzcash mobile account then, install Jazzcash app to send money from your account to other Jazzcash account, CNIC, or bank account. You can order Jazzcash debit card to withdraw money as well as making in-store transactions in malls. Jazzcash debit card can be used to pay to Google, Bing, Facebook, Daraz, Amazon, and even all online websites payment gateways that accept prepaid debit cards.
Below is the 4 Step by Step guide, with complete details under them, to Open Jazzcash Mobile Account from Any Phone: –
#1 Register your Jazzcash Mobile Account
JazzCash Mobile Account can be registered on any network mobile number:
- Biometric-verified Jazz and Warid customers can self-register their Mobile Account simply by dialing *786# and entering their CNIC Issuance date mentioned on the CNIC.
- Other network customers can register their Mobile Account through biometric verification by visiting nearest JazzCash Agents, Jazz Franchise, Experience Center or Download the Mobile App to self-register for a Mobile Account from the comfort of their home.
#2 Setup your personal MPIN Upon successful registration
- Jazz and Warid customers can dial *786# or use Mobile App to create their desired 4 digit MPIN.
- Other network customers can create their MPIN through Mobile App.
- All transactions made from Mobile Account are secured with this 4 digit MPIN. If you ever forget your MPIN, please call 4444 from Jazz or Warid number or 021-111-124-444 from any other number to reset your MPIN.
#3 Deposit money into your Mobile Account
- Once your Mobile Account registration is complete, you can deposit money free of cost from any JazzCash Agent. To locate your nearest JazzCash Agent, please write ‘B’ in an SMS and send it to 2179 (free), dial *786*0*1# or search here.
- In addition, if you already have a Bank account, you can transfer money instantly from your Bank Account by using funds transfer facility through Online Banking or ATM. All you need to do is select ‘Mobilink Microfinance Bank’ (formerly Waseela Microfinance Bank) as the receiver Bank and use your Mobile number as the account number.
- Whether you deposit from a JazzCash Agent or through Bank, funds will be credited to your account instantly and you will receive a confirmation SMS from 8558.
#4 Start using your Mobile Account
In order to make a transaction from your Mobile Account:
- Jazz and Warid customers can dial *786# anytime anywhere and follow the steps to complete any transaction. Jazz and Warid customers can also use their Mobile Account through Mobile App.
- Other network customers can use their Mobile Account through Mobile App only.
- All your transactions will be accompanied with a digital receipt which will be sent from 8558.
What are Transaction Limits on Jazzcash Mobile Account?
Below are the transaction limits on Jazzcash mobile account with different levels:-
|Account Level||Daily Credit||Daily Debit||Monthly Credit & Debit||Yearly Credit & Debit||Max Balance|
You can check remaining limit of your Mobile Account over any period by calling 4444 from Jazz or Warid number or 051-111-124-444 from any other number.
- Customers who register by dialing *786# or through Invite Friend service will be registered as Level 0 customers. These customers can upgrade their limit to Level 1 through biometric verification at any JazzCash Agent or Jazz Point.
- Customers who register through biometric verification at JazzCash Agent or Jazz Point will be registered as Level 1 customers.
- Customers can upgrade their limit to Level 2 by visiting nearby Mobilink Microfinance Branch with their Original CNIC and Proof of Income.
If you no longer need the same number for your Jazzcash mobile account, here is how to change Jazzcash account number. You can also deactivate your Jazzcash account anytime. Later on you can reactivate your Jazzcash account easily.
Jazzcash Account Registration
Easy way to Jazz Cash account registration in 5 minutes from home.
Jazzcash account registration steps are now made easier. Previously, the customer had to sign up for Jazzcash via Jazzcash retailer or shop.
Please follow this new and detailed guide for opening Jazzcash mobile account using different methods.
Now you can register Jazzcash account from home via Jazzcash app.
Following are the steps for Jazz Cash account registration: –
- Download the Jazzcash App and install it.
- Add your phone number. It could be any network number on which you want your Jazz cash account.
- Give or deny the permissions it request for app startup like location, contacts, or phone calls management.
- Fill out the registration form having your name, CNIC, email which is optional but add it, and CNIC issue date. You can check your CNIC number and issue date from your CNIC. It’s not CNIC expiry date.
- Accept the terms and conditions by checking the box besides this message.
- Tap on ‘towards right arrow button’.
You don’t need to have Jazz phone number to register Jazzcash account. Therefore, you can go for Jazz Cash account registration with Ufone, Telenor, Zong, or any other SIM in Pakistan.