You can unsubscribe from Jazzcash account if you no longer need it. There are many cases when you don’t want to continue with Jazzcash online wallet facilities.
To unsubscribe from Jazzcash account or to close Jazzcash account, make sure you follow these steps:-
- Firstly download all of your Jazzcash account statements so that you don’t loose them later on.
- Download or note down any important information that you want to save for later use.
- Withdraw all of your remaining Jazzcash account balance and make it strictly ZERO.
- Once you’re done with above steps, you should now make a call to 4444 or 021-111-124-444 Jazzcash helpline number.
Following through the automated call operator guidelines on call, press the right numbers to talk with Jazzcash customer care operator. Usually, its 101 to dial until you reach the operator.
Ask the Jazzcash customer care agent to close your account or unsubscribe your account. The agent will ensure that you account is active and currently the balance is ZERO. S/he may also ask some additional identity information to close your account.
Hence, your Jazzcash account shall be unsubscribed or closed successfully.
How to Open Jazzcash Mobile Account (2020’s Step by Step Guide)
Jazzcash mobile account acts as a real bank account that uses your registered mobile number as bank account number. You can fully operate this account from your mobile phone. Just like regular bank account mobile wallets, you can use it anytime from anywhere throughout Pakistan and outside Pakistan as well. You don’t need to visit any bank branch to open this account or for any updates. 24/7 Jazzcash helpline is available that helps you with activation and deactivation of your Jazzcash account. You don’t need any documents like electricity bills, income certificate or source, and/or any other reference document to open Jazzcash mobile account.
Jazzcash mobile account works on all mobile phones even if you don’t have modern touch smartphones.
For non-smartphones: If you want to use Jazzcash account from a non-smartphone phone, you can use codes to operate your Jazzcash mobile account. You can easily make deposits or withdrawals through any Mobilink Microfinance Bank Branch, Jazz Franchise or Business Center and JazzCash Agents spread across Pakistan.
For Smartphones: If you want more easier way to use Jazzcash mobile account then, install Jazzcash app to send money from your account to other Jazzcash account, CNIC, or bank account. You can order Jazzcash debit card to withdraw money as well as making in-store transactions in malls. Jazzcash debit card can be used to pay to Google, Bing, Facebook, Daraz, Amazon, and even all online websites payment gateways that accept prepaid debit cards.
Below is the 4 Step by Step guide, with complete details under them, to Open Jazzcash Mobile Account from Any Phone: –
#1 Register your Jazzcash Mobile Account
JazzCash Mobile Account can be registered on any network mobile number:
- Biometric-verified Jazz and Warid customers can self-register their Mobile Account simply by dialing *786# and entering their CNIC Issuance date mentioned on the CNIC.
- Other network customers can register their Mobile Account through biometric verification by visiting nearest JazzCash Agents, Jazz Franchise, Experience Center or Download the Mobile App to self-register for a Mobile Account from the comfort of their home.
#2 Setup your personal MPIN Upon successful registration
- Jazz and Warid customers can dial *786# or use Mobile App to create their desired 4 digit MPIN.
- Other network customers can create their MPIN through Mobile App.
- All transactions made from Mobile Account are secured with this 4 digit MPIN. If you ever forget your MPIN, please call 4444 from Jazz or Warid number or 021-111-124-444 from any other number to reset your MPIN.
#3 Deposit money into your Mobile Account
- Once your Mobile Account registration is complete, you can deposit money free of cost from any JazzCash Agent. To locate your nearest JazzCash Agent, please write ‘B’ in an SMS and send it to 2179 (free), dial *786*0*1# or search here.
- In addition, if you already have a Bank account, you can transfer money instantly from your Bank Account by using funds transfer facility through Online Banking or ATM. All you need to do is select ‘Mobilink Microfinance Bank’ (formerly Waseela Microfinance Bank) as the receiver Bank and use your Mobile number as the account number.
- Whether you deposit from a JazzCash Agent or through Bank, funds will be credited to your account instantly and you will receive a confirmation SMS from 8558.
#4 Start using your Mobile Account
In order to make a transaction from your Mobile Account:
- Jazz and Warid customers can dial *786# anytime anywhere and follow the steps to complete any transaction. Jazz and Warid customers can also use their Mobile Account through Mobile App.
- Other network customers can use their Mobile Account through Mobile App only.
- All your transactions will be accompanied with a digital receipt which will be sent from 8558.
What are Transaction Limits on Jazzcash Mobile Account?
Below are the transaction limits on Jazzcash mobile account with different levels:-
|Account Level||Daily Credit||Daily Debit||Monthly Credit & Debit||Yearly Credit & Debit||Max Balance|
You can check remaining limit of your Mobile Account over any period by calling 4444 from Jazz or Warid number or 051-111-124-444 from any other number.
- Customers who register by dialing *786# or through Invite Friend service will be registered as Level 0 customers. These customers can upgrade their limit to Level 1 through biometric verification at any JazzCash Agent or Jazz Point.
- Customers who register through biometric verification at JazzCash Agent or Jazz Point will be registered as Level 1 customers.
- Customers can upgrade their limit to Level 2 by visiting nearby Mobilink Microfinance Branch with their Original CNIC and Proof of Income.
If you no longer need the same number for your Jazzcash mobile account, here is how to change Jazzcash account number. You can also deactivate your Jazzcash account anytime. Later on you can reactivate your Jazzcash account easily.
Jazzcash Account Registration
Easy way to Jazz Cash account registration in 5 minutes from home.
Jazzcash account registration steps are now made easier. Previously, the customer had to sign up for Jazzcash via Jazzcash retailer or shop.
Please follow this new and detailed guide for opening Jazzcash mobile account using different methods.
Now you can register Jazzcash account from home via Jazzcash app.
Following are the steps for Jazz Cash account registration: –
- Download the Jazzcash App and install it.
- Add your phone number. It could be any network number on which you want your Jazz cash account.
- Give or deny the permissions it request for app startup like location, contacts, or phone calls management.
- Fill out the registration form having your name, CNIC, email which is optional but add it, and CNIC issue date. You can check your CNIC number and issue date from your CNIC. It’s not CNIC expiry date.
- Accept the terms and conditions by checking the box besides this message.
- Tap on ‘towards right arrow button’.
You don’t need to have Jazz phone number to register Jazzcash account. Therefore, you can go for Jazz Cash account registration with Ufone, Telenor, Zong, or any other SIM in Pakistan.
How to reactivate my Jazzcash Account
Learn how to reactivate your Jazzcash account if was closed, suspended, or deactivated earlier.
There could be multiple reasons of Jazzcash account deactivation or suspension. In order to reactivate your Jazzcash account, you’ve to ensure the following steps:-
Firstly clear your account status first:-
- Your Jazzcash account could be suspended automatically due to inactivity for at least 6 months.
- Your Jazzcash account was deactivated by Jazzcash due to any policy violation.
- You intentionally closed your Jazzcash account previously.
If you don’t know what exactly happened to your Jazzcash account, you should now call 4444 from your Jazz number. Following the call, talk with the Jazzcash operator. Ask why exactly your account was closed.
Knowing account status is important as in some cases like policy violations, it is difficult to reopen your Jazzcash account.
Once the Jazzcash operator confirms that you’re eligible to reopen your Jazzcash account, you can ask him to reactivate it. Share the information requested by Jazzcash customer agent to reactivate it.
Once activated, you can continue using your Jazzcash account normally.
Found this helpful? Send us an appreciation by sharing it, following @moboax on Twitter & Facebook. In case you need further help, you can send us message there.
How to Change JazzCash Account Number
If you’re looking to change your Jazzcash account number, follow the easy steps listed in this guide.
Jazzcash mobile wallet is widely used in Pakistan to send, receive, and use money online. When you open an account with Jazzcash, it gets registered on your Jazz mobile number.
Ensure that before closing account, you have follow this checklist on Jazzcash account closing guide.
In real there is no way to actually change or update your Jazzcash account number, instead you can close the first account and open a new one. If you’re looking to change your Jazzcash account number, follow these steps:-
Firstly, to change Jazzcash account number, you need to ensure that your account balance is ZERO. It means that withdraw all of your amount somehow, making the balance empty.
Once your balance is Zero, you are ready to change your Jazzcash account number.
Keep in mind that your Jazzcash account must be active before changing the number. It should not be a dormant account or an account which has not been used for 6 months.
Ask the customer care operator to close your first account. Upon successful closing of existing Jazzcash account, you can now register a new account and continue using services accordingly.
Now call to 4444 or 021-111-124-444 Jazzcash helpline. Following the menu, you might be pressing 1, 0, and 1 then to direct call to Jazzcash operator.